Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Till we meet again

"If you're brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello." - Paulo Coelho

I tendered my resignation on Wednesday, June 16, 2021. Friday, August 13, 2021 was my last working day.  My last day on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 marked my three years, three months and 15 days with my last employer.

With the covid-19 pandemic and most of my colleagues working at home,  there is no farewell meals. On Friday, August 13, 2021, I received a chocolate cake in the morning and another in the afternoon. 

I also received Anna Sui Fantasia Forever with a farewell card

and lots of chocolates from my staff.
When I reached home, I received a Which Kraft Project gift basket of chocolate chip cookies, soy candle and teadrop chamonile blossoms from my other colleagues.
Till next week, thanks a lot, everyone!
Till we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment