Wednesday, November 9, 2022

My Day

"A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life" - Amit Kalantri

Last year my birthday was during MCO where no one is allowed to dine out. Hence all the gifts delivery...

The first gift was received on Sunday, July 25, 2021. It is a very sweet brownies.
On the same day, I also received a stacked brownies with balloons 
and Fruitealicious fruit tea gift bag.
On my birthday, I received Junandus chocolate truffles and pralines,
twelve roses cake,
ten Kindori ice-cream,
Royce champagne pierre mignon chocolate
and Rararitchy chocolate cake.
On Tuesday, July 27, 2021, I received mee kolok and three penyaram from Sarawak Cafe for dinner. The next day, Wednesday, July 28, 2021, I received O'Brien's chicken tripledecker toastie and Irish breakfast tea.

On Thursday, July 29, 2021, I received a Cake Rush 'I love u 4ever' cake from Kobo Bakery.

On Friday, July 30, 2021, I received two Bathaideas unscented candle and lemongrass and coffee oat bath salt.
Till next week, I felt so loved on my birthday despite the Covid-19 pandemic.

No comments:

Post a Comment