Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Breakfast at Banglo 289

Banglo 289 Restaurant is located at 289, Jalan Raja Chulan, Bukit Ceylon, 50200 Kuala Lumpur. It closes on Mondays and opens from 7am to 4pm daily.

We were there on Saturday, November 5, 2022. I had lempeng nyioq (RM5.00) and lemon tea with honey (RM5.00) while my friend had lempeng pisang (RM5.50) and Nescafe (RM4.00).
I had lemon tea with honey (RM5.00) while my friend had Nescafe (RM4.00). We shared ubi kayu rebus ~ steamed tapioca served with grated coconut and sambal hijau ikan bilis (RM6.00).
My friend also had roti boom with chicken curry (RM6.50).
Location ~ quite a distance
Parking ~ open carpark, not organised so we have to wait for the cars moved before we can leave the parking
Seating ~ indoor and outdoor
Food presentation ~ acceptable
Portion ~ typical
Taste ~ good
Price ~ reasonable
Service ~ not so good
Coming back? ~ No

Till next week, still wondering who is gonna be PM

No comments:

Post a Comment