Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Shopping at Mutiara Damansara

Shopping is a recreational activity.  Kuala Lumpur may be a shopper's paradise but too bad, I'm not a shopaholic. I just go shopping when I got stuff to buy.  Once on shopping spree, I could spend the whole day doing just that - shopping!

One of my favourite shopping area is Mutiara Damansara.  That is where The Curve, IKEA Home Furnishings, IKANO Power Centre, e@curve and Tesco Hypermarket are located and they are all within walking distance; connected via walkways.
IKEA offers everything to complete your home under one roof ~ sofas, beds, tables, wardrobes, curtains, rugs, lightings, etc ~ I got bar stools and lightings from IKEA... among other things ~.^


Also ordered customised curtain from Macy at IKANO Power Centre.
Sometimes I would just come for lunch or dinner at The Curve,
or movie at e@curve.

Till next week, let's go window shopping ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment