Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Growing plants

Staying in a condo may not give much space for a garden.  As I like to grow plants, I just have to make full use of whatever space I got: the balcony.
I brought aloe vera plant from hometown last year
From my several trips to nursery, I bought pots,
soils and
and these plants...

I also bought a watering can from IKEA
I got these plants from a colleague on September 9, 2010
and this is how the plants look now
bigger and
trimmer
I also grow plant in water ~ crystal-soil ~
The plants need sufficient fertilizer supply.  Looking after the plants and making sure they stay alive is not easy.  Too much sunlight and too much rain are not good for plant to grow.

I would love to have a nice garden some day, if I have a landed property.

Till next week, let's grow more plants 

No comments:

Post a Comment