Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Lunch at Food Avenue, AEON Mall

Food Avenue is located in AEON Mall Kuching Central, Lorong Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce, 8, Min Chu Garden, 93200 Kuching. It opens daily from 10am to 10pm. We went there for lunch on Saturday, April 29, 2023.

I had tomyam yong tau foo (RM9.60) and watermelon juice (RM8) while my brother had clear soup yong tau foo and lemon juice.
My uncle had chicken salad from Kenny Rogers Restaurant next door.
My sister had rice with butter chicken and lime juice.
Location ~ convenient as it is a shopping mall
Parking ~ plenty
Seating ~ indoor only
Food presentation ~ typical
Portion ~ enough for one
Taste ~ alright
Price ~ reasonable
Service ~ order and pay at the respective food stalls
Coming back? Not so soon

Till next week, I hope I made the right decision after all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment