Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Celebrating Christmas 2022

 "Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas." Peg Bracken

Received my first gift on Saturday, December 10, 2022. I had lunch at Park 28 Restaurant located at 28, Persiaran Surian, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor with my friend. 

I had Park28 Special cocktail (RM30.80) while my friend had AK-47 cocktail (RM38.50).
We shared the calamari ring (RM26.40),
King salmon mentai gratin (RM74.80), 
 tartufo wild mushroom (RM38.50), 
and garlic cajun prawn pizza (RM41.80).
Unlike previous years, I was back in the office on Thursday, December 29, 2022. Nine of us had lunch at Christine's Bakery located at Lot 17-19, Level G3, Publika Shopping Gallery, No.1, Jalan Dutamas 1, Solaris Dutamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.  It opens daily from 8am to 9pm. 

We exchanged Christmas gift before lunch was served. 
I had Mary's lamb aglio olio (RM33) 
~ Montreal rubbed lamb shoulder, baby spinach, roasted cherry tomato, garlic and red chilli flakes ~
while two of my colleagues had Fishermen's clam aglio olio (RM33)
~ baby hard clam simmered in light seafood broth infused with garlic and red chilli flakes ~
After lunch, we had dessert at Salon Du Chocolat located at Lot 26-27, Level G2, Publika Shopping Gallery, No.1, Jalan Dutamas 1, Solaris Dutamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur. 
Till next week, looking forward to the new year with optimism!

No comments:

Post a Comment