Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Lunch at Little Penang Kopitiam

My sister, brothers, sister-in-law and I went for early lunch at Little Penang Kopitiam located at 16, Jalan Lau King Howe 1, 96000 Sibu on Sunday, December 25, 2022. 

I had Emperor noodles stir fried with seafood (RM8.90) and honey lemon (RM4.50)
My second brother had fresh prawn wantan mee (RM7.50) and coffee (RM1.50).
My sister had Hong Kong style wantan mee (RM10.90) and Milo (RM3.00).
My eldest brother had Ipoh shredded chicken hor fun soup (RM9.90) and honey lemon (RM4.50).
My sister-in-law had prawn dumplings with noodles soup (RM10.90) and honey lemon (RM4.50).
Location ~ not too far
Parking ~ plenty around the area
Seating ~ indoor and outdoor
Food presentation ~ typical
Portion ~ huge
Taste ~ not good
Price ~ affordable
Service ~ bad
Coming back? ~ no

Till next week, counting down to the new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment