Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Dinner at Chillax Restaurant

Now that I posted the updated ones, let's get back to the events earlier this year.

My ex-colleague and I went for dinner at Chillax Restaurant located at CC, Tropicana Gardens Mall, 12, Jalan PJU 3/21, Tropicana Indah, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor on Wednesday, March 30, 2022. It opens from 11.30am to 10pm daily.

I had hot lemon tea (RM2.90). 

I had fish & chips (RM26.90) and my friend had spaghetti carbonara (RM23.90).
We also shared the mix chillax (RM42.90).
After dinner, we had hot chocolate at Starbucks.
 Location ~ convenient as it is in a shopping mall
Parking ~ basement
Seating ~ indoor
Food presentation ~ acceptable
Taste ~ good
Price ~ alright
Service ~ fine
Coming back? ~ maybe not

Coming up next, catching up with a friend over breakfast...

No comments:

Post a Comment