Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Breakfast at Malaya Garden Cafe

Malaya Garden Cafe is located at 1A, Jalan Balai Polis, 50000 Kuala Lumpur. Its operating hours are from 9am to 9pm daily.

Went there for breakfast on Saturday, May 28, 2022 with my friend. I had hibiscus tea while my friend had coffee.
I had Colonial Big Breakfast ~ chicken sausage, scrambled egg on sourdough, baked bean beef bacon, smoked duck slice, tatter tots, roasted cherry tomatoes, mushroom and coral salad (RM36) while my friend had Malaya Big Breakfast ~ sourdough toast, smoked duck chip, soft boiled egg, ulam with local-infused salad dressing, mushroom and homemade chicken, otak-otak patty and percik sauce (RM33). 
Location ~ quite a distance
Parking ~ open carpark nearby
Seating ~ indoor
Food presentation ~ typical
Portion ~ normal
Taste ~ good
Price ~ expensive
Service ~ alright
Coming back? ~ not so soon
Till next week, glad to catch up with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment