Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Celebrating Christmas 2018 and new year 2019

"My idea of Christmas, whether of old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others." Bob Hope



Received the first gift as early as Friday, December 1, 2018.
One of my colleagues resigned and gave us Christmas gift on Monday, December 3, 2018.
Received my third gift from my cousin on Monday, December 10, 2018.
This year I had a few pre-Christmas dinners with ex-colleagues and friends. The first one was at Feast, Sheraton Hotel, Petaling Jaya on Thursday, December 13, 2018.












We exchanged gifts and I got what I wanted, an anklet :)
The next evening, Friday, December 14, 2018, I had dinner with two of my ex-colleagues at Boat Noodles, Mid Valley.  Received more gifts then.
Collected gifts from The Gardens on Saturday, December 15, 2018.
In the afternoon, my friend and I had The Original Maids of Honour Afternoon Tea for Two  at Newens Tea House.
It consists of two freshly baked scones served with clotted cream, two tarts and a pot of tea. 
We chose the Starhill Jewel tea.
It was a quiet afternoon.


On Tuesday, December 18, 2018, I had dinner at Pasta Zanmai, Nu Sentral with three friends




and we exchanged gifts hurriedly after dinner as the restaurant is about to close.
An ex-colleague dropped by for lunch on Thursday, December 20, 2018 and distributed Christmas gifts for us.
The next day, one of my colleagues bought me another gift, my favourite chocolate flavour :)
On Christmas day, my siblings and I visited our relatives.








On Thursday, December 27, 2018, we walked around Sibu Town Square to see the Christmas tree decorations.








No change in welcoming the new year, though... I did exactly the same as previous years.  I just sit back home and watched tv on new year eve and spent the new year day at the airport catching the flight back.


Till next week, wishing year 2019 for healthy lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment