Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Hari Raya Open House 2018

As the tradition goes during the month of Syawal, I was invited to attend open houses. 
On Sunday, July 1, 2018, I attended my ex-colleague's open house at Lot 119, Jalan Kampung Sungai Samak, Batu 16, Rawang. We were served with pisang goreng, asam laksa,
 spaghetti, nasi himpit, 
 and rendang ayam.
The next day, July 2, 2018, I went to another ex-colleague's house at Blok 94, PPR Kampung Limau, Jalan Kampung Pasir for lunch. We were served with ketupat palas, lemang, nasi impit, acar, kuah kacang and ayam masak merah.
The food was good but most importantly, I'm so glad to meet up with my ex-colleagues.

On Wednesday, July 11, 2018, our division held our open house during lunch time. We had nasi lemak, lemang, nasi impit, kuah kacang, lontong, roti jala, ayam masak merah, brownies and cookies.
Lastly, on Sunday, July 15, 2018, I went to a colleague's house at Jalan Kenanga, Kampung Sungai Tua Baru, Batu Caves for lunch. We had asam laksa, nasi tomato and ayam masak merah.

Till next week, let's continue with the Europe trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment