Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Celebrating Christmas 2012 and new year 2013


"On the ninth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds, 
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree!"

Today is the ninth day of Christmas and the second day of the new year 2013.

Received lots of Christmas gifts this year, surprisingly ~ More than ten is considered a lot for me as it is definitely more than I ever received in the past years ~ Received gifts as early as December 10, 2012. Hmmm... not posting all the photos here, though.






 Even received two more today :)
No change in welcoming the new year, though... I did exactly the same as previous years.  I just sit back home and watched tv on new year eve and spent the new year day at the airport catching the flight back.

Till next week, looking forward for a good if not better year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment