Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Visiting new mother in Prince Court Medical Centre

Last Friday, August 31, 2012 at 00.06 am, my friend gave birth to a healthy 2.9 kg baby girl at Prince Court Medical Centre as our country is celebrating national day.
Prince Court Medical Centre is a 300-bed private healthcare facility located at 39, Jalan Kia Peng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.  It is fully owned by Petronas, Malaysia's national petroleum company.

I visited her the next morning at 11.40 am.  This was my first visit to Prince Court Medical Centre. Naturally, I didn't come empty-handed. Bought her Eu Yan Sang Ginger Wine for confinement cooking.
My friend was alone in her room when I came.  Her baby was at the nursery.  Left after an hour when a few other visitors came in.

Till next week, congratulations to the proud parents of baby Vera!

No comments:

Post a Comment