Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My day

"I think it's very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person." - Oscar Wilde

It's the time of the year again ~ the time of the year when you feel so old and not so happy. I'm still alone and still holding the same position at work ~ no changes for the past years :(

With Ramadhan just around the corner, birthday celebrations started a week earlier. On Thursday, July 19, 2012, my department colleagues bought me and another colleague lunch at Tony Roma's, Pavilion. We ordered grilled Hawaiian Island salad ~ grilled chicken glazed with mojo sauce on a bed of lettuce with fresh pineapple salsa, walnuts, cilantro, shredded Italian cheese and Hawaiian dressing,
fish & fries ~ hand battered fish fillets, fried to a golden brown served with French fries, coleslaw and tartar sauce,
Memphis burger ~ grilled pure-beef burger loaded with Cheddar, red onion, pickles, topped with shredded beef and black pepper sauce,
steakhouse burger ~ a grilled pure-beef burger topped with demi-glace, creamy Havarti cheese and rosemary bacon,
cajun onion burger ~ a grilled pure-beef burger topped with cheddar, Cajun-seasoned onion crisps and spicy chipotle mustard sauce and
fire grilled harvest valley chicken ~ two grilled all-natural chicken breasts topped with a citrus apple relish served with fire-roasted vegetables and loaded mashed potatoes.
The next day, a colleague from another department bought me lunch at Secret Recipe, The Weld. We had pumpkin soup
crispy chicken salad
Thai seafood spaghetti
with hot lemon tea
and choc cheese berries.
On Wednesday, July 25, 2012, two friends bought me lunch at The Ship, Jalan Sultan Ismail.  We ordered the set lunch.  Both of them had soup + charbroiled mixed meat platter served with french fries and premium vegetables + drink and 
I had cream of mushroom + minute steak with black pepper sauce served with french fries and premium vegetables + single scoop ice-cream + iced lychee
 My set comes with a complimentary gift ^.~
The next evening, a colleague brought me to Bukit Saga for dinner treat.  Don't think I'll remember the way if I want to go there again.
We had dinner at Saga Highland Steak Cafe ~ an outdoor dining.
We started off with bun
followed by village mix grill ~ chicken, beef & lamb,
grill lamb
and drinks ~ mango juice and apple juice.
My last birthday lunch treat was at Michaelangelo's, Pavilion on Tuesday, July 31, 2012.
Can't help but took photos of the photos on the wall...lol


We had mushroom soup and caesar salad as appetizers followed by pizza, pasta, lasagna and burger and yummy desserts ^^
The food are simply delicious. It was a real filling meal!

Thanks a lot, friends!!!  Thanks for not leaving me alone on my day(s)

Till next week, wishing myself continuous good health in search of happiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment