Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Attending one-year-old birthday party at McD

Last Saturday, July 21, 2012, I attended my friend's one-year-old son's birthday party at McDonalds, Curve NX. His actual birthday is same as yours truly ^^
Attended by family, relatives and friends, it was a happy gathering...
The birthday boy looks happy
so is everyone around him and
the birthday cake was yummmmmmmyyyyyyy
Didn't know what to get the birthday boy as I tried to get away from the conventional clothes and money... so here's what I got ~ shape sorting cubes ~ sure hope the birthday boy knows what to do with it... Bought it right before the party ~ real last minute.
It was good to see the birthday boy and catch up with friends who attended the party.


Till next week, let's enjoy my birthday break starting tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment