Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mini 3D Animal Jellies

Another Groupon deal caught my attention and I bought it immediately.  Look what I got this time...
2 boxes of mini 3D animal jellies from Q Jelly for only RM9.90 instead RM20!

What attracts me to buy this deal?  First - obviously the price. Second - the colourful jellies :)  Third - I've never tried it before so why not try it when it's cheaper...  Last but not the least, of course, actually, most importantly is the location.  The voucher is valid at 3 outlets: Bandar Puteri Puchong, 1 Utama and Pavilion KL.  Of course,  I redeemed it at their outlet in Pavilion KL which is just nearby the office. Now was it worth it? Definitely :)


Till next week, looking forward to meet my ex-colleagues at an ex-colleague's wedding reception this coming Saturday ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment