Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Blood donation

As I passed by the Mutiara Damansara area last week, I saw a banner on blood donation drive to be held at The Curve on November 20, 2011.

The last time I donated blood was more than a year ago so I've decided it is time to do it again.  Focus Point Caring Hearts Charity Foundation organised the blood donation drive in partnership with The Curve shopping mall and the National Blood Bank last Sunday from 10am to 5pm at The Curve shopping mall (near Anakku and MPH).  

Went there at 10.30am ~ registered, got weighed, blood pressure checked, blood taken ~ and it was over in less than half an hour.
To raise blood count after donating blood, we were given iron and folic acid tablets
So happy and proud of myself for being able to do this.  Means so much to me after the not-so-healthy episodes last year.

Till next week, hope to be able to keep donating blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment