Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pedicure

It’s been a while since my last pedicure session. As I still got a service/treatment left from the promotion package at iStilo hair studio, I decided to go for pedicure.  After all,  it would be a waste if I don’t use up my package.  

A pedicure is a way to improve the appearance of the feet and their nails.  The word pedicure refers to superficial cosmetic treatment of the feet and toenails and comes from the Latin words pedis, which means "of the foot", and cura, which means "care".  A pedicure can help prevent nail diseases and nail disorders. 

It took one hour and 20 minutes to get it done. My toes now feel and look so much better. I don't think anyone actually even look at my feet but I do and I don't want them to look hideous! More so that I like wearing open-toe sandals.

Till next week, gonna take good care of my toe nails

No comments:

Post a Comment