Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Driving Fiesta 1.6L Sport Auto


With my "busy", hectic life, I managed to find time to get a new car.  It has always been my dream to buy a new car this year and I finally got it.  Not gonna bored anyone with the Fiesta specs and all.  Ford Fiesta is, after all, the award-winning car which is built for fun and thrills with the look, power, comfort and control you love... and here it is...

It's definitely a far cry from my first car ~ the car I've been driven for almost 7 years
Am so excited but with the excitement comes huge responsibility.  A matured adult decision to make ~ taking care of the car, making sure that the monthly installments are settled promptly and most importantly, driving safely.

Till next week, let's go for a ride :)

No comments:

Post a Comment