Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hair colouring


Decided that it is time to colour my hair. Black is kinda normal...  so last Saturday I went to iStilo hair studio at The Sphere, Bangsar South.

As I stood outside the salon reading the price list, one of the hairstylists came out and told me about their latest promotion package of RM110 for 3 services/treatments.  I was not interested as I already made up my mind just to colour my hair which is not part of the promotion package.  He then told me that I could have my hair coloured and choose any 3 of the services/treatments in the package for only RM160 which means my hair colouring is only RM50 (Wow!) Of course, I took the deal.  I only used 1 service/treatment this time which is Cellophane - henna wax and I'm gonna use the other two services/treatments in my next visit. Hmmm haven't decide which one to choose...


The process started at 11.20 am and finished at 1.20 pm.  The result... as usual, my black hair just refused to give way to other colours... so nobody notices any changes in my hair colour... what a waste.


Till next week, can't wait for the PJ Laugh Fest!

No comments:

Post a Comment