Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hair straightening

I have unmanageable hair so I kinda have to do hair straightening which is often called as "rebonding" twice a year.  I usually don't go to the same hair salon whatever the outcome is.  

This afternoon I saw a banner outside a hair salon ~ Cut and Curl Hair Image Studio ~ :  rebonding for all hair length from RM68  to RM188.  I walked in and asked how much it would cost for my hair.  The hairstylist said it is up to me to choose as the price is the same for all hair length and the different is only the products used.  For RM188, Shiseido products are used. There are 7 prices to choose from: RM68, RM88, RM108, RM128, RM148, RM168 and RM188.  Taking into consideration that I am gonna go through this whole process again maybe in 6 months' time, I chose the one that costs RM128.

I was told that it would take 3 hours which is fine with me. It started at 4 pm.  I was so sleepy from the start...  while waiting, I noticed that there are only 5 hairdressing tables.  Wow, this must be the smallest hair salon I've ever been!

I was getting hungry and was surprised that by 8 pm, I have not had my hair steamed.  I know rebonding is a very time consuming process but not this longgg?!  It was 8.45 pm when it was finally done.  Wow, that is almost 5 hours!  

I've actually taken the 'before and after' photos to see if the outcome of that 4 hours and 45 minutes is worth it but looking at both photos, I can't see any difference.  Well, it's not that bad, really, at least my hair now stays in place.


Till next week, hope I'll have better experience to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment