Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Happy Chinese New Year 2023

The year of the rabbit began on Sunday, January 22, 2023. No tossing yee sang at all this year.

Received my first ang pow on Wednesday, January 11, 2023. 
Received my second ang pow on Friday, January 27, 2023.
Later in the evening, eight of us had dinner at JIN Gastrobar located at Aurum Theatres, The Gardens, Mid Valley City, 58000 Kuala Lumpur. One of them came with her husband and two daughters.
Two of us had mesclun grilled prawn salad (RM32)
~ walnut, orange, feta and citron tea dressing ~
I actually ordered kale smoked salmon and I was informed that is not available so I ordered arugula pear salad but what I was served was totally different *disappointed*
 Another one ordered chicken satay pizza (RM38)
~ grilled chicken, Japanese cucumber and onion with peanut sauce on a thin crust base ~
There is only one flavour so anyone who wants pizza has no choice.
Another two ordered truffle carbonara pasta (RM38)
~ made with organic eggs, truffle jus, tossed with turkey bacon and mushrooms ~
One of them is still within her 100-day mourning her mother-in-law so she can't give away ang pow. Hence, Ferrero Rocher it is.
I received my last ang pow of the year on Thursday, February 1, 2023.
Till next week, thank you for all the ang pows... the highest I received in my life (ever)!

No comments:

Post a Comment