Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Dinner at Meat Point Steakhouse

My friend and I went for dinner at Meat Point Steakhouse located at 62, Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur on Saturday, October 15, 2022. It opens from 11am to 11pm daily.

I had kedondong juice (RM17) and grass fed ribeye (RM81.80) 
while my friend had calamansi juice (RM15) and lamb loin bone in (RM91.10).
We shared the dessert, creme brulee (RM13).
 Location ~ quite a distance
Parking ~ roadside so it is a bit difficult to get one
Seating ~ indoor and outdoor
Food presentation ~ presentable
Taste ~ really delicious
Price ~ expensive
Service ~ fine
Coming back? ~ not so soon

Till next week,  grateful that I got the job which I went for interview last Wednesday and started today.

No comments:

Post a Comment