Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Lunch and dessert at Lola by Serai Group

On Sunday, January 22, 2023, my friend and I had lunch at Lola by Serai Group Restaurant located at 2A, Jalan Bukit Kiara 1, Bukit Kiara, 60000 Kuala Lumpur. It opens daily from 8.30am to 10pm.

My friend had mango juice (RM20.88) while I had watermelon (RM19.72).
My friend had beef moussaka (RM55.68)
greek style lasagna with eggplant, potato, and bechamel sauce ~
while I had lamb souvlaki (RM52.20) 
flat bread, fresh tomato, sumac onion, lettuce heart, yoghurt sauce, and smoked chilli sauce served with fries ~
After lunch, I had English breakfast tea (RM15.08) and orange suji cake (RM20.88) 
while my friend had caffe latte (RM15.08) and banana cake with ice-cream (RM17.40).
Location ~ quite a distance
Parking ~ plenty 
Seating ~ indoor and outdoor
Food presentation ~ typical
Portion ~ adequate
Taste ~ good
Price ~ costly
Service ~ alright
Coming back? Sure

Till next week, let's welcome the year of rabbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment