Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Celebrating Christmas 2019

"A lovely thing about Christmas is that it's compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together." Garrison Keillor

Received my first gift on Monday, December 2, 2019.
Received my second gift, 2 chocolate boxes from my cousin on Thursday, December 5, 2019.

On Saturday, December 7, 2019, I received Christmas gift from my ex-colleague while we had breakfast at Makan Culture, AEON Big Wangsa Maju.
On Tuesday, December 10, 2019,  I had dinner with three of my ex-colleagues at Sushi Zanmai, The Gardens.  Received more gifts then.

On Monday, December 16, 2019, I had dinner at Madam Kwan Restaurant, Mid Valley with three friends and one daughter




and we exchanged gifts after dinner.
Collected gifts from The Gardens on Tuesdays, December 3 and 10 and Monday, December 16, 2019.
On Wednesday, December 25, 2019, we walked around Sibu Town Square to see the Christmas tree decorations.





Unlike previous years, I was back in the office on Monday, December 30, 2019 and received a Christmas gift from a colleague, unexpectedly.
On Friday, January 3, 2020,  received the last Christmas gift from my boss.
Till next week, wishing a healthy and work life balance in year 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment