Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Farewell dinner at Link All Day Dining

I arranged to have a farewell dinner for an ex-colleague on his last working day on Monday, October 29, 2018. We went for Asian buffet at Link Restaurant, Pullman located at No.1, Jalan Pantai Jaya Tower 3, 59200 Kuala Lumpur. Its business hours are from 6 am to 10 pm daily.
I had fish, seafood skewers, roasted potatoes,
 aglio olio spaghetti,
  fruit rojak,
 meehoon rebus,
 fruits,
  kuih, cakes
  and chocolate ice-cream.
The place is almost empty. That was the first time I had dinner there and I don't enjoy the food. The choice is limited and the food is very slow to be replenished. The staff looking after the Western food forgotten about the pasta that I ordered. The staff looking after the sushi section is so rude that I decided not to eat the sushi. One staff wrongly gave us the bill while we were still enjoying our food.
Location ~ not too far
Food presentation ~ buffet
Taste ~ so-so
Price ~ expensive for such dishes
Service ~ bad
Coming back? ~ Highly unlikely :P

Till next week, good luck on your first day at your new workplace today!

No comments:

Post a Comment