Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Till we meet again

After more than three years, I tendered my resignation on Monday, April 2, 2018. Monday, May 14, 2018 was my last working day and now I'm taking a break before I start work at a new place.  Last Sunday, May 27, 2018 marked my three years and ten months with my current employer.

As the tradition goes, I had farewell lunches. My first farewell lunch was at Tony Roma's with my four colleagues on Thursday, April 5, 2018.
On Tuesday, April 17, 2018, I had farewell lunch at Sushi Zanmai with three other colleagues where I had Salmon Don.

On Friday, April 20, 2018, I had buffet lunch at Nook with the newly promoted Head of EB Sales.




On Wednesday, May 2, 2018, I had lunch at Dish Room with a colleague from Customer Healthcare Administration. I had beef ribs platter (RM38)
and she had nasi ambeng (RM30).
The next day, Thursday, May 3, 2018, I had buffet lunch at Latest Recipe, Le Meridien with another two colleagues from Direct team and a colleague from Agency team. Only managed to take one photo here :p
On Friday, May 4, 2018, I had lunch at Vasco's, Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel with seven colleagues from EB Pricing team.





On Monday, May 7, 2018, I had lunch at Copper Cafe located at Level 5, Menara Shell, 211, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, 50470 KL with two colleagues from Direct team.
 I had 3-course meal ~ mushroom soup, char grilled chicken and fruits with hot lemon tea (RM39++).

My colleagues had 2-course meals (RM29++). One had salad and mackerel while
the other on had salad and char grilled chicken.
Both of them add-on latte (RM6).
On Tuesday, May 8, 2018, I had lunch at Sushi Tei with a colleague from Product Development team.

On Friday, May 11, 2018, I had lunch at Absolute Thai located at Level 3, The Gardens Mall with a colleague from Broking team.
We shared seafood tomyam, stir-fried kailan with salted fish, green curry chicken
 and mango with sticky rice.
Lastly, on Monday, May 14, 2018, I had big breakfast at Panettone located at Nu Sentral Mall with the Head of Department's PA.
I am gaining weight with all these non-stop free meals... Hope to get rid of the fat before I start work at the new place.

On Monday, May 14, 2018, I received balloons, 
 Coach pouch bag
 and a bouquet of roses.
Till next week, thanks a lot, everyone! Nice knowing some of you! Till we meet again...

"Every ending has a new beginning."

No comments:

Post a Comment