Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Shopping in Sunway Velocity Mall

On Saturday, March 2, 2018, my cousin and I decided to meet up at Sunway Velocity Mall. I haven't met this cousin of mine for a few years now. Can't even remember the last time we met.

We had lunch at  Chili's where we ordered Texas cheesesteak tacos beef served with fries and ranch tortilla stack (RM58.30).
After lunch, I accompanied her to shop clothes for herself and family. Bought something for myself too :)
When she's done, we went to Dip n Dip Chocolate Cafe.  I ordered dipndip chocolate brownie and mixed fruits juice while my cousin ordered ice-cream brownie sundae ~ brownies with ice-cream topped with vanilla bean whipped cream drizzled with salted caramel sprinkled with candies pistachios and a cherry on top ~ and dipndip chocolate freezy ~ chocolate milkshake topped with vanilla bean whipped cream.
We had a good time. It was great to meet up after all these years.

Till next week, off for another island escape tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment