Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Breakfast at Baba Boy

I went to see my dentist on Saturday, January 7, 2017 and was referred to do an X-ray at hospital. I decided to go to Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur located at Jalan Bukit Pantai, 59100 Kuala Lumpur. 

While waiting for the x-ray report, I walked around the hospitals.
Can't help but noticed that private hospitals are like malls nowadays.
There are bookstore, pharmacy store, convenience store, florists, gift shops, cafes, restaurants and food court.
I had breakfast at Baba Boy, one of the food court tenants. As I had cold, cough and sore throat, I had kuay teow soup and tea (RM6.90).
Location ~ not too far
Seating ~ indoor and outdoor
Food presentation ~ acceptable
Taste ~ alright
Price ~ reasonable
Service ~ good
Coming back? ~ Only if I'm in the hospital area.

Till next week, Gong Xi Fa Cai!

No comments:

Post a Comment