Wednesday, August 17, 2016

My Day

Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are - Muhammad Ali

I received the one and only birthday card on Wednesday, July 13, 2016.
On Sunday, July 17, 2016, I redeemed my birthday spa treat at Vrelain by SERUM located at The Gardens.
 The spa treat consists of upper back scrub, upper back massage, body beautiful bath, herbal stone, hair and scalp treatment among others. It was really relaxing.
On Sunday, July 24, 2016, I had lunch with two friends at Top Steak House located at Jalan Tasik Utama 3, Lake Field, Sungai Besi, 57000 KL.
We had seafood spaghetti,
(the dish was cold and the gravy should be thicker)
lamb chop
(this dish is also cold)
and smoked salmon.
On Monday, July 25, 2016, I had lunch treat from a colleague at Sushi Zanmai, Nu Sentral Mall.

In the evening, I had dinner treat at Wooden Pallet located at 10,Jalan 14/149I,  Sri Petaling, 57000 KL.
It was empty when we came in.
It serves salad, burger, pasta, pizza, noodles, soup and snacks with coffee, tea and fresh juices.
I had watermelon juice.
We shared all cheese pizza
~ it was deliciously cheesy ~
and lamb chop with mashed potato and salad.
After dinner, we went to Lo Faro Caffe located at No.16 & 18, Medan Ramah, Taman Serangkai, 58200 KL.
It was also empty when we came in. 
We had chocolate fudge and carrot cake.
Till next week, thanks for the gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment