Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ultrasound at Columbia Asia Hospital Cheras

Heard about a promotion on breast ultrasound for only RM70 at Columbia Asia Hospital Cheras from a colleague recently. The promotion is held in conjunction with the breast awareness campaign from October 1 to November 30, 2012. 
I did breast examination during my medical check up last year but I didn't do ultrasound so I decided to do it this year. I went to Columbia Asia Hospital Cheras for the ultrasound on Monday, November 26, 2012. 

Columbia Asia Hospital Cheras is located at Lot 33107 Jalan Suakasih, 43200 Cheras, Selangor.  It was launched in February 2011.
Here's a part of the waiting area.
Waited a few minutes before I was called in for the ultrasound and a few more minutes after for the results.  Good news ~ everything's well :) yeah!!!

Till next week, stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment