Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hair Colouring at Inspiration Alan

It has been a while since I last had my hair coloured so I just browsed through the discount deal websites for good deal.  As usual, I easily found one - hair colouring + wash + blow for RM45 instead of RM137.90 at Inspiration Alan.  The salon is located at No.20, Jalan Telawi, Bangar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.
Redemption period is from August 18 to November 10, 2012. Made an appointment at 1pm on Friday, September 7, 2012 as the voucher is only valid from Monday to Friday only. Came 15 minutes earlier and started immediately. My dry hair required treatment so paid RM60 for it.


As usual, it's such a waste ~ my black hair just refused to give way to other colour.

Till next week, Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha!

No comments:

Post a Comment