Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Haircut

Apparently Groupon is not the only discount deal website.  There are others and one of them is StreetDeal.my. 

Paid only RM88 instead RM438 for rebonding/hair colouring/perming + Hair Treatment + Professional Haircut + Wash + Blow (any hair length) at Cleo Hair Design Studio, E-0-05, Pusat Perdagangan Kuchai, No. 2, Jln 1/127, Off Jln Kuchai Lama, 58200 Kuala Lumpur. 

Redemption period is from November 11, 2011 to January 11, 2012.  It's new year and I decided to cut my long hair.  I kept it long for far too long so what better time to make a change than the new year :) Without appointment, I just went there on Saturday, January 7, 2012 and got my hair cut and coloured.

The result... as usual, my black hair just refused to give way to other colours... so everyone just commented on the short hair but not the colour... hmmmmm

Till next week, let's change hair colour again

No comments:

Post a Comment