Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wedding dinner at Kelab Golf Negara Subang

As we are approaching the end of the year, I was invited to another ex-colleague's wedding dinner at Dewan Tunku, Kelab Golf Negara Subang on Saturday, December 3, 2011.
While it was easy to find Kelab Golf Negara Subang, finding Dewan Tunku was not that easy.  It was quite a walk from the visitor parking to the hall.  
The wedding decorations are elegant.  Here's the 'pelamin'
and awesome door gift.
Not the typical Malay wedding reception, it was quite a refreshing experience.

Till next week, congratulations to the newlyweds.

1 comment:

  1. "This is what my blog, Soundtrack To I Do is all about!! It's hard for me because I love SO many, but my personal favorite is At Last by Etta James." If you need more suggestions on songs, go check her blog out!!mother of the groom songs

    ReplyDelete