Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Big Bad Wolf Aftermath Sale

For 5 days, from November 24 to 28, 2011, all the scratched, damaged and leftovers from the Big Bad Wolf Sale 2011 are all going for RM5 or below.  The sale was held at South City Plaza from 10am to 9pm.
Big Bad Wolf Sale ran daily from 10am to 9pm from October 7 to 16, 2011 at Malaysia Agro Exposition Park (MAEPS) in Serdang, Selangor.  I'm not familiar with the location so I didn't go to the sale so when I heard the aftermath sale is held at South City Plaza, I just couldn't miss it this time.

There are so many books to choose from and some are still in very good conditions.  Those around me were carrying box or trolley full of books.  I went there on the last day and the offer was 1 free book for every 10 books and 3 free books for every 20 books.  I didn't find the books that I want but I just couldn't leave empty-handed with books that cheap. The price is just irresistible and I ended up with 11 books.  Wonder if I ever found time to read all...
Till next week, let's start reading the books :)

No comments:

Post a Comment