Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Medical check-up at KLSMC

This year we are entitled to claim for medical check-up biennially so I took the opportunity to go and do one.

I googled for the health screening packages offered in KL and I decided to do it at Kuala Lumpur Sports Medicine Centre.  Guess it never occurred to anyone to do it there, huh?  Their General package of RM288 consists of the following:
* Medical history review
* Physical examination
* Resting electrocardiograph (ECG)
* Free radical test (urine)
* Health screening profile:

  • Full blood count
  • Lipid profile
  • Liver function test
  • Renal function test
  • Hepatitis B
  • Urine FEME
  • VDRL
  • ABO Grouping & Rh
  • Free thyroxine (FT4)
  • Rheumatoid factor (RF)
  • HbA1c / Glycosylated Hb


When I got my results, I was so happy when the doctor said that it was a very good one and asked me to continue what I'm doing and eating now.  Guess I must have doing right whatever that is hmmmm.  However, the doctor noted that I did not drink enough water and advised me to drink sufficiently.

Till next week, drink a lot of water and stay healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment