Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Reading magazines

Magazines supply a variety of news and contribute a great deal to the development of our knowledge ~ wow, I sound like I'm writing an introduction for an essay ~

Magazines are usually published monthly or fortnightly.  I read Cleo, Hello!, Hot, Female and so on.  I know... those are all entertainment magazines.  Well, entertainment stories and celebrities gossips rule the magazine world ^_^ Anyway, I also like flipping through the fashion pages.
I read others too like Reader's Digest, comics, etc


I enjoy reading magazines over hot chocolate, in the airport, in the car service centre, etc... 

I do not read entertainment magazines only. I also browse through the property and motor magazines which do not talk about movies, celebrities or health. 

It is focused on properties and cars.  It will guide you through the buying or selling process so you can avoid the typical difficulties encountered by novice investors.

Till next week, let me just grab a magazine...

No comments:

Post a Comment