Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Taman Tasik Permaisuri

Malaysians have been asked to walk 10,000 steps a day as part of their healthy lifestyle regime.  Just saying, not that I'm counting my daily steps.

Well, I like to walk in the park.   I try to do it on a weekly basis, if weather permits and if there is no other plans.

I like going to Taman Tasik Permaisuri.  This is where I've been for my walk in the park since last year.  Been coming here Saturday mornings and sometimes weekday evenings.  
The park was declared opened by the (then reigning) Queen, Raja Permaisuri Tuanku Bainun in 1989. 
It is a beautiful park with jogging tracks, exercise stations and children playground.  It is full of greenery.  It is just so unfortunate to see some parts of the lake is polluted.  

Till next week, looking forward to many more walks in the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment