Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Eating Balinese food

Last Tuesday was a public holiday so I had a very late lunch.  I know I was hungry but just didn't know where to go.  Then I remembered there is a retail complex in Bangsar South which I've never been before. We went there and ended up having lunch at BaliFeel. 
It is located at The Sphere, Avenue 1, Bangsar South
It offers authentic Balinese dishes. 
We had Kenangan BaliFeel (a combination of grilled chicken wing, sate lilit and cumi cumi served with lalap and spicy sambal)
Siap Megoreng (deep fried marinated half chicken served with lalap and spicy sambal)
Wadeng Sareh (lemongrass tea)
and Es Teller (mix fruits dessert)

Well, nice food, affordable, cozy environment, easy to find parking... didn't know there is such a place in this part of the city

Till next week, let's find something to eat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment