Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Watching TV

Guess it is everyone's favourite pastime.  Well, maybe not everyone but most...

                                            This is mine

I've never missed F1 races even though Kimi Raikkonen ~ my favourite F1 driver ~ is now racing in WRC and not F1.


There are many television series that I follow religiously:
medical drama: Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice & House
crime drama: CSI, NCIS & Bones
musical-comedy drama: Glee
comedy drama: Desperate Housewives
sitcom: Cougar Town & How I Met Your Mother
entertainment: E-News
reality show: American Idol, America's Next Top Model & Amazing Race Asia
talk show: The Oprah Winfrey Show
and many, many more...


I also watch news ~ when I'm not watching F1 or any of my favourite TV series, that is ~ awards show and movies. 

Watching TV for hour upon hour obviously is not the best way to spend leisure time so now I'm trying to cut off the hours I spend in front of the TV.  Hmmm, easier said than done

Till next week, ~_^

No comments:

Post a Comment